(strategic 180 sales position for at Halian either in Hamburg or Berlin)
About the Client:
If you haven’t already heard of Halian, we have over twenty years of success under our belt within the recruitment industry and are actively changing the future of hiring talent. Halian is transforming IT and tech companies by sourcing and providing incredibly talented individuals worldwide. The company’s collective aim is to find the perfect hire for the right career path within the IT and Tech field. Our experienced consultants work in sourcing the right talent in Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Software Engineering, and Next-Gen and Digital roles. We couldn’t be more excited about the future and success here at Halian. With the headcount of the company doubling within just a year and a great work environment, your team at Halian will become more than just work colleagues and become more like family!
As an Enterprise Manager at Halian, you will form part of the Enterprise Sales team within the business and take a crucial position for identifying and signing up large new enterprise customers across a range of geographies. You will take a key part in accelerating the company’s growth through your ability to win new accounts and then expand them. You may also take further responsibility of developing strategic existing accounts to win other high value recruitment opportunities. You will be building and strengthening senior relationships across large technology companies and global organisations, offering solutions to clients’ needs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategically market map and uncover new business opportunities across a defined geography to deliver exceptional growth for the business.
- Acquire new clients and execute retention and growth strategies of the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of your team to meet the business and revenue target of the company.
- Be able to analyze and respond effectively to large RFP’s and provide details commercial responses and proposals.
- Using various outbound sales techniques, supported by leading AI, go out and win new strategic customers that will generate business across a range of technology verticals.
- Design, plan and execute new sales strategies to achieve organizational sales goals and revenue.
- Collaborate and communicate with key sales leaders internationally within Halian to uncover and land large cross selling opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to improve marketing strategies and support new client attraction for the business.
- Ensure good relationships and communication with a large internal team of consultants.
- Host and organise corporate events or social events for customers with the support of Directors and Marketing.
Skills Required :
- 5+ years of experience working as senior recruiter/sales person within a sales/recruitment organisation.
- Must have strategic outbound sales experience.
- A proven track record in delivering against and beyond a yearly personal sales target.
- A good knowledge of how to develop, manage and attain strategic enterprise customers and develop customer relationships.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills coupled with the ability to be creative and flexible.
- Able to prioritise, manage deadlines and work under pressure
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to create detailed reports and analyse sales data to help make key decisions.
- Ability to deal with multiple customers’ needs across a range of verticals.